|Powers and abilities|
Dee Bradely Baker
Powers and Abilities
- Wildmutt possesses high agility that makes him able to run, jump and climb on objects at high velocity.
- Wildmutt has incredible sense of smell. He's able to track people from their scent, even if they are many miles away.
- Wildmutt has enhanced strength, strong enough to rip a car roof off.
- Wildmutt possesses sharp claws.
- While Wildmutt is normally quadrupedal, he can stand on his hind legs and brandish his front paws into fists to punch.
- Wildmutt has the ability to shoot quills from his back, like a porcupine myth, but this has been unseen.
WeaknessesWildmutt can't talk. Instead, he communicates through a combination of barking and snarling. Due to this, it is extremely difficult for anyone to understand him.Wildmutt's senses are very sensitive, making him vulnerable to anything that can overwhelm his senses such as a high pitched sound or a strong smell.
Ben 10: Omniverse
- Have I Got a Deal for You: (First re-appearance)
- Of Predators and Prey: Part 1:(x2)
- Malefactor : He was dunked by a kid.
- Ben Again: (cameo)
- Store 23 (cameo)
- Return To Forever
- Something Zombozo This Way Comes
- Wildmutt is Ben's first intentional transformation.